By signing up for Revosquad membership, you agree to the following Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers :
•This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
You understand that there are specific guidelines and policies in place.
1: Your account remains deactivated after sign-up un till you empower someone with a non-refundable sum of $25.
2: You agree to take appropriate action when you receive a notification of a payment known as "Pending Empowerment" and you understand that failing to take action (Either Approve pending "empowerment" if the empowerment payment was received or Decline if the funds were not received). This will cause the system to suspend your account and completely disqualify you from any further benefit and will remain suspended until you contact support having resolved the issue of a declined empowerment and request your account to be "Reinstated".
3: You have read and understood that "Spamming" and/or cross recruiting i.e contacting other participants in an attempt to promote ANY other opportunity to ANY fellow Revosquad participant is grounds for "Immediate" account suspension which disqualifies you from receiving spillover, new sign-ups as well as empowerments.
- • Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
- • We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within Revosquad, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
- • We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
- • In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate it's operations, it's creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members.
- • Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
- • We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your squad, to make referrals. Individual results will vary.
- • Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
- • All payments you willingly and directly make to empower a fellow participant are final. No refunds.
- • You understand that all payments will be made directly to you to your payment processors, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.
- • You agree to accept email updates regarding Revosquad. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. Report spam and other abuse via the contact form. Please include the entire spam email with headers.